Xande returns to discuss his new affiliation, when new students should begin rolling, academy ownership and restricting techniques by rank. He also gives deep technical insight to his Diamond Concept and how it applies to various positions on the mat! Click “read more” for listening options and show notes!
Support the show and access the archive on Patreon! Click HERE
- Catching up
- His new affiliation and moving to Texas
- The challenges of running an affiliation
- Recruiting help from within
- Student retention
- Is BJJ for everyone?
- When should white belts start rolling?
- Green belts and why he uses them
- Restricting techniques by rank
- Kettlebells and conditioning
- His YouTube channel
- The Saint of Crackland documentary
- The importance of giving time
- The Pummel
- Take downs for BJJ
- Take down drills
- The Diamond Concept
- His BJJ Fanatics instructionals
- Vortex strengthening
- Guard retention
- 2021 goals