Professor Jena Bishop joins the show to talk about pursuing Jiu-Jitsu with a significant other, her competition mindset and work ethic. She also shares great insight on the closed guard and timing your attacks. Click “Read More” for show notes!
- How she met her husband Tyler Bishop
- Pursuing Jiu-Jitsu as a couple
- Learning from Professor JW Wright
- Beginning her competitive career
- Her competition mindset
- Work ethic
- Not allowing Jiu-Jitsu to consume everything you do
- Jiu-Jitsu is forever
- Her style of Jiu-Jitsu
- Closed Guard tips
- The Pummel
- Living and training in San Diego
- Does training with a bigger team make you better?
- Her goals for the future