David Wells is a Jiu-Jitsu White Belt who has created a workshop for kids in public schools to learn the basics of Jiu-Jitsu from a certified Black Belt. these workshops are designed to help kids fight against bullying. “Click “Read More” for show notes!
- His Jiu-Jitsu story
- His inspiration to start the anti-bullying program
- How he has gotten the program into public schools
- What the kids learn in the workshop
- How the school system has failed in their effort to stop bullying
- Why your child must learn how to defend themselves
- Being bullied as an adult
- How competing has built confidence in him
- How social media has changed bullying
- Are bullies victims?
- Radio / Podcasting
- How Jiu-Jitsu by design is perfect for self defense in schools